Sunday, February 19, 2006

Gourmet's Tiendesitas now open!


Hamil just started his own business! He opened his very own Gourmet's stall at the Delicacies Village in Tiendesitas. He's selling Gourmet's products:

*Kitchen Exclusives (pasta sauce and other sauces, salad dressings, dips)
*Lettuce
*Coffee beans (both pre-packaged and fresh beans, which they can grind right there while you wait)
*Herbal tea

You get a free bag of lettuce (while supplies last) for every purchase. He's even got freshly brewed coffee for P15. You can't beat that!

You can sample the sauces, dressings, and dips for free. For salad dressings, the bestseller is the Honey Mustard. The Italian Dressing is perfect for those who want to keep it light--it's only 30 calories per serving! The products are perfect for busy people like us—no cooking required!:) I looove the Roman Garlic dip--so much so that I'm responsible for finishing half of the free crackers (for sampling) whenever I'm there (*sheepish*).

For coffee lovers, he's offering three varieties of coffee beans: Arabica, Robusta, and good ol' Baraco. The best would be Arabica, I'm told (smell for yourself!). I don't drink coffee, but the Arabica smells heavenly. When I'm there, I often hear passers-by commenting, "Ang bango ng kape!"

The stall is open from 11am to 10pm Monday-Thursday, and 11am to midnight Friday-Sunday.

I'm really proud of him, not just because he was able to open his own stall, but also because he's a great boss. He treats his employees--Vivian (a particularly gifted promo girl) and Jepoy--really well.

I do hope you’ll support him (and me!)!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home