Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me Want Cookiiieeee

Will you look at that? A perfectly chewy, gooey, fudgy chocolate crinkle. I've been eating Hungrypac chocolate crinkles for a while now, but it's the first time I had enough left to take a picture of. They've also got these chocolate cakes that look really simple but absolutely divine--the chocolate frosting just drips off the sides. Haven't tried it, but I imagine it tastes a bit like those el cheapo (and muy delicioso) chocolate cakes from that Shell station in Magallanes.

Hungrypac proudly proclaims that they've got "The Best Chocolate Crinkles & Cakes." I dunno about that--I haven't tried enough crinkles to say if this is true. But they have certainly got my vote. They're the kind of crinkles I aim for when I bake (which doesn't happen too often now, given my packed sched).

Cookiiieeeee. Num num num num num.*

*Blog imitation of Cookie Monster

Hungrypac is available at Glorietta 4, Alabang Town Center, Ash Creek Center (Madison St. corner Ortigas Ave.), SM City Manila, SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, and TriNoma

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruy said...

Funny post.=)
Is it fudgy? Does it stick on the roof of your mouth when you bite thats a teenie weenie bit too big?=)
If its like that then I have to try it.
I love crinkles!

January 29, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

their chcocklate cake is good

January 29, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Tisha said...

Hi Ruy! Yes, it has a bit of a tinga factor. Haha.

Sakai, thanks for the tip! Will grab a small one next time I come across a Hungrypac stall.

January 30, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say??? as a cake lover and as a chocoholic...
"hungrypac's choco crinkles is the best."
it's true that it's chewy and fudgy! it just melts in your mouth.
try it...

August 7, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home