Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jake's Steaks: For Hardcore Carnivores


Quick (but filling) post: I don't know if you could tell from the photo, but this steak was huge! It's the T-Bone Mega at Jake's Steaks. My friend and I split it, sobrang sulit for just P175! The regular one is P130. Another friend had the grilled marlin, and it tasted great with all the calamansi.

On the same row of restos is a tapa place that sells tapsilog, longsilog, tocilog for just P39. There's also a Di Marks in the area, so I'd say this row is a good place for food tripping!


Jake's Steaks is located at 589 Wack-Wack Road, Mandaluyong City.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brother mentioned the place to me and been yearning to try it

April 6, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Ruy said...

Ooohhh "Hardcore Carnivores" thats me!!! Thanks for the info!=)

April 8, 2008 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Tisha said...

Mmmm, meat...

April 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous rico said...

nice..

July 16, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger kikaypinay said...

Tried here last night, it was good! would love to go back again tonight. =) for picture and new menu, check out http://happysassygirl.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their food is excellent. Although I won’t go back there because just last night, I went there, and one of the waiters gave us an attitude. It was the first time I encountered such, the worst waiter ever. Such as a major turnoff.

October 4, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home