Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Killer Cupcakes

Since yesterday, I've had a major craving for these strawberry shortcake cupcakes I ate at a shoot. (Who knew I could eat three cupcakes in one go? Could've eaten more but I was trying to be "disciplined." Riiight.) Our stylist got them from Cupcakes by Sonja Bakery, which will have its soft opening tomorrow at the retail area of Serendra (The Fort Global City). They're terrific on their own--moist cupcakes with uber-yummy strawberry filling and topped with whipped cream icing (can you say "drool"?)--but the stylist topped them with Hershey's Kissables, and ooh-la-la, they were just heavenly! (If you're a fan of chocolate-dipped strawberries, you would love it!) I tried my darndest to get H to buy me some yesterday, but my pa-cute powers didn't work as he wasn't in the area. (He got me a substitute though--a yummy blueberry muffin.) Come hell or high water, I will be at that opening tomorrow.

Photo by Ocs Alvarez. I would kill for these right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home